4 ounces cream cheese, softened
6 Slices of Cooked Bacon, diced
1 chicken breast cooked and shredded or 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
small dash of Cayenne Pepper
14 fajita sized tortillas
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
dash each of dried parsley, salt and pepper
1. Mix the shredded or canned chicken with the bacon, cream cheese and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
2. Use 2 table spoons in the middle of each tortilla and wrap up a total of 10 taquitos.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil on medium in a frying pan.
4. Fry 3 taquitos at a time starting by putting the opening down and then turning as it browns. Let dry on paper towel.
5. Slice remaining tortillas in to chip size and pan fry.
For the DIP simply mix each ingredient in a bowl and serve for dipping.